I got tagged (as an old roommate) from my friend Kyra. Since James spends all his time with my brothers I have some time to spare. :)
I am: blind as a bat
I know: Jack doesn't know that biting, pulling my hair and pinching me hurts, so I'm trying to be patient
I want: some chocolate chip cookies.
I have: a stomach ache
I wish: I knew how to sew
I hate: crudeness, when people swear every other word, and soggy cereal
I miss: the single life sometimes (not the dating other guys part, - but the doing whatever you want whenever you want, going to dances and hanging out with roommates part)
I fear: Jack ever getting hurt or kidnapped. I actually have nightmares about it.
I feel: tired. Jack still wakes up 4 times before morning.
I hear: Harry Potter 7 on cd.
I smell: onions and hamburger
I crave: Fanta orange soda (you can tell we're trying to not drink soda)
I search: for where the put all our stuff
I wonder: how Jack will look when he's grown
I regret: that I'm not more of a phone person... I don't keep in touch very well with some friends.
I love: my little family
I care: about other people's feelings.
I always: leave cupboards open when I grab something, turn the stove burners on high for EVERYTHING, and give Jack kisses when he wakes up.
I am not: 20 anymore
I believe: in God, that Jesus Christ is our Savior, and that through him all mankind can be saved through the atonement He made.
I dance: when there is a great song on!
I sing: quite a lot.
I fight: when I am tired, hungry, hormonal, or feel I'm getting picked on.
I write: in my journal every month or so, as opposed to everyday before I was married...
I lose: arguments with James more and more frequently lately.
I win: at Settlers of Catan almost every time I play. Don't ask me how.
I never: kissed anyone before Jimmy
I listen: to Books on Cd
I am scared: that a tragedy might make me lose out on watching my son grow old
I need: affection
I am happy about: being with James
I tag: Anyone who wants to play or those who want something to do.
Take a Peek at Fall ’17
9 years ago

1 comments:
Hi Michelle! I just found your blog, how are you?
Post a Comment