Sunday, August 17, 2008

Makeovers


If any of you are avid readers, you will know that I am dis-satisfied with my hair quite often. Most of the times when I make a change I am happy with it for at least a little while, but the last few changes (highlights, dying hair brown, etc) haven't quite done the job I was hoping for. There just hasn't been the "I LOVE IT" moment that I want.

So when I was looking around for a new hair styles I would like I found a site that lets you have virtual hairstyle makeovers. I tried on a variety of hairstyles, so here are just a few. They aren't necessarily ones I would choose or would do (ie-going all blonde or utterly short), but they were fun.


Blake Lively's hairstyle. Interesting.

That's what James would look like if he straightened his hair, haha. And I have Ashanti's inverted bob.

Katie Holmes' inverted bob.

Keira Knightley.

Katie Holmes' style with bangs.

I am more inclined towards the a-line or inverted bob style. I've always thought it was cute, so maybe it's about time to try it out, huh? I don't think I am going to do the bangs though... Maybe I won't do either. We're still looking. I think for now we'll just stick to virtually changing it until I decide what looks best. :) If any of you in the area know of a good stylist let me know too. Ours moved away. :(

6 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

you look way cute with all of them!! i have been going to kim pace, she's in my ward (and i think she does about half of the girls' hair in my ward!) she's so great and does whatever YOU want, not whatever she wants! :) i will email you her phone number if you want it. can't wait to see the new look!

Poe said...

Fun! I'm enjoying my angled bob - bet you'd like it too! Those virtual hair sites are awesome.

Poe said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hickmanphotography said...

Michelle...I just got my hair cut an A-line...by an lady that lives near us...she used to manage a salon. Its fun...I am just not used to having it sooo short. That is so cool how you did the virtual hairstyles. I saw you mentioned our website on here...Thanks..Emily

hickmanphotography said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cortney said...

Do you have to pay to use that website? It looks fun, I want to do it on my hair, I want to get it cut shorter.