Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tag

I've been tagged.

7 random things:

1. I get annoyed when people ring our doorbell... This pet peeve really didn't happen until we had a baby, and now it is one of my biggest ones.

2. I love the ocean. It's beautiful and romantic. But I will admit that I am not a fan of swimming in it when I can't feel the ground. James is a fish and loved snorkling in Hawaii. I sat on the beach and watched.

3. I am not a phone person. I would much rather talk in person or email.

4. I really hate the Pillsborough doughboy cinnamon rolls. They are probably the grossest treat I've had. That and flan. Yuck.

5. I am deathly afraid of canoing. The last time I tried to overcome this fear my guide promised me they wouldn't capsize and we still managed to, and my cousin was very close to dying (he was dragged under water trapped under the canoe and my cousins couldn't get it up. I still think the only thing that helped was prayer). James swears I wouldn't be afraid with him, but there's no way I'm going near those things...

6. I went on my first motorcycle ride with James on our date on Tuesday. I'm glad I didn't test it out with him earlier or he would never have been able to talk me in to buying one. I seriously doubt I will want to ride on it again. Scared me to death.

7. I love sour things, but I would rather go a year with out sweets than to eat sour skittles again. My mouth was raw for days afterwards and I only ate a handful. Horrible.

I tag: Kiersten, Jessica, Melissa, Charlene, Marie, Megatron and James :)

0 comments: