The point of having my own blog is so I can do these fun things. :) I got this off of my old roommate Cecilia's blog and thought it would be fun to see what kind of memories people have of me.
ok...I like the idea of this game. I like to think that I leave some kind of an impression on people! (whether good or bad) So, the game is 1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Take a Peek at Fall ’17
9 years ago

4 comments:
I remember making you your first ever ham and cheese sandwich ... and you liked it! :) I think we watched General Conference together that weekend. Fun times.
I will never forget early morning seminary with you in Bro. Patten's and Sis McAndrews class, or mutual activities, and remember our sophmore year when we had English with Mr. Liddle? John Ring was in there with us and he gave Mr. Liddle such a hard time. Thinking back on all of those things makes me miss home!
The last time I saw you was at the American Fork movie theater, and I can't even remember what we saw! I'm so glad to have found your blog!! Ok, one memory, hmmm. How about all of those terribly early seminary classes. You always made me laugh because you would mumble things under your breath. I wish we would have had more contact in High School! You're such a sweetheart and I hope everything is wonderful!
oh i am so lame, so funny that you remember that! and i still use plumping lip gloss... but i stopped sleeping on my face even though it's the most comfy because when i wake up my whole FACE is swollen!! i remember the seminary bathroom too!! i feel so bad about that! and i remember one time we were going to go to an sna and you borrowed one of my skirts and it looked soooo much cuter on you because you're way skinnier! i remember thinking NO FAIR!! :) and when i was on bed rest right before we had our babies and we chatted online for so long, and i was excited that you were going to be in rexburg too so we could hang out and digi-scrap. and now i see you moved to cali?? bummer for me, lucky for you!
Post a Comment