I know. I deleted my other blog, mostly because it had a lot of personal information on there about my family (birth story, baby pics, etc.) and I felt that no one really read it, so it was a waste of time and effort. I thought it had lived its purpose, and thus it got the axe. However, I have missed my little blog and missed the freedom it gave me to express what I wanted. I have a lot of useless things that I find entertaining and want to write about - but the only one who probably finds it enjoyable really is my sister Julie. We both have kind of the same addictions (Lord of the Rings, Girly movies, Twilight... to name a few)... SO in the hopes to keep a lot of MY THINGS off of the family blog, I've brought back my Myoshamoga blog...
Enjoy amigos.
Take a Peek at Fall ’17
9 years ago

1 comments:
i enjoy reading your stuff michelle. you make me laugh sometimes
Post a Comment