Thursday, June 26, 2008

1 Pampered Girl

Weds. I went and got my first professional massage at a day spa here in town. It was heaven! I had no idea that a massage could feel that way. I mean James is good - but this was on a whole nother level. I was a little nervous because I didn't know what to expect, and it was a little weird having a guy rubbing my bare skin that wasn't James - but you know it's got to be a good massage if you're not even relaxed and it feels good. :) I felt so light afterwards around my shoulders and arms. It was wonderful. Poor James. I think that from now on I am going request that i get a professional massage for all our future pregnancies because I remember always feeling so achy and sore. I bet that would feel especially wonderful then.

Then I got an hour long facial and spent the whole time talking baby with her (she was 5 months pregnant with her first and so when she found out I had a 6 month old we did not lack in conversation). My skin has not felt as smooth as it does now. It's awesome.

Still a little pricy, and I was a little peeved because I got jipped some money because they charged me wrong,... but all in all it was still nice to feel pampered for the day. Thank you honey!

Oh and for all the 'first timers' you do take your bra off, but you can keep on the underwear. Good to know. I didn't, and I kept my garment top on and the masseuse kind of laughed and said "I can't really get the oil on your back with that on." Kinda embarrasing. So if any of you are naive like I, now you are warned and hopefully you won't have to worry like I did. :)

0 comments: