I am -a California girl
I want -a lot of things... I actually make a wish list of things I want, so when we actually catch up financially I can buy them. :) (ie-mostly stuff for the house and the babies...)
I have-a WONDERFUL husband and a handsome son!
I wish -I slept better
I dislike - Rude people, oatmeal, honey, throwing up, getting out of a warm shower into a freezing cold bathroom - or better yet, having a cold shower... e v e r y d a y. :(
I fear - about anything happening to James and Jack
I hear - the howling wind outside. I hate the wind now.
I search -for good pictures a lot
I wonder -when this baby will come, and how everything will go
I always -get online to see if James is on so I can talk to him
I usually -clean my house daily, though I only do it in portions. Once everything is clean/unpacked I think it will be a lot easier to keep clean. Until then, I tackle one thing at a time.
I am not - very "outdoorsey". I enjoy it more now then I did in the past, but even still I would rather be inside where its warm and clean then outside where I'm miserable, cold, and dirty. Sorry. I am also not an athlete. I don't like excercizing. I like doing workout videos or things on a machine. I don't like running around, unless its a game
I dance -when I hear a good beat and no one is around, unless its Jack. Then its fine.
I sing -beautifully. That's what mom tells me. :)
I never - seem to lose the craving for brownies and ice cream. :( I just ignore it until Sundays roll around because then I can't just run to the store and buy it, and I'm too lazy to make them from scratch (and I dont like them as much unless there's frosting involved) - so I just end up eating a graham cracker with peanut butter (protein!) and call it good.
I rarely - make it to church on time.
I cry -a lot, unfortunately. Mostly when I'm tired.
I am not always - tidy
I lose - my keys and phone all the time. James thinks its annoying I'm sure.
I'm confused - during a lot of the action/suspense movies. I have to ask James what is going on in the plot a lot. He probably thinks that's annoying too, but he thankfully is either use to it or pretends not to be bothered.
I need - to start figuring out how we're going to add a third person in our small room. I also need to get the laundry out in a few minutes time, and put lotion on my ever-dry hands.
I should - probably go vacuum my room.
I dream -of going on a cruise with James, losing all this baby weight so we can go to Disneyland with the kids, and being debt free.
I love- James, Jack, my family and friends. I also love orange Fanta soda, peanut butter oreos, peanut butter brownies (all of which I don't eat anymore), open face peanut butter sandwiches, Harry Potter, my wedding ring, airheads, Popsicles,
Take a Peek at Fall ’17
9 years ago

1 comments:
we are so much alike :)
Post a Comment