So I have done quite a few tags, but most of them are non-commital. (You can do it if you want, or I tag all my old roommates, or things like that.) My cousin-in law specifically singled me out, so I thought I would do hers. :) And then my other friend tagged me specifically too, so I will try to do hers too. Sorry if you guys get sick of these things, but I did add little modifications so I wouldn't be too duplicative from the last one I did with this.
Here are the rules: Each player answers the questions themselves and at the end of the post you tag 5 people, post their names, go to their blog and leave a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and ask them to check it out on your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
Here we go:
The 5 things tag:
Ten Years ago I:
1. Was 15 1/2 years old
2. Was a sophomore in high school
3. It was the only high school year I didn't have a crush on mr. Oliver Abbott. It was a very happy time.
4. Couldn't wait until I turned 16 so I could finally go on a date with Michael Berryhill!
5. I think Mask of Zorro was my favorite movie.
5 things on todays "to do list"
1. Decide what to make for dinner and have it ready/done before James gets home
2. Play with Jack
3. Eat something other than dad's cookies from yesterday
4. Take a break
5. Go to bed early
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Almonds! Especially the honey roasted kind, though the smoked ones and chocolate covered ones from Costco are delicious
2. The healthy fiesta chips from Costco too, shaped in a triangle. Anyone know which ones I'm talking about? They are my new favorite thing!
3. Carrot sticks
4. Chips and Salsa... Soo, soo good.
5. Popsicles
5 things I would do if I were a millionare:
1. Pay off our school loans/debts
2. Buy a house
3. Buy a few cars
4. Invest it
5. Help out family members and friends where we could and try not to spend it all!
5 places I have lived (I'll specify to in college):
1. The Dorms
2. Cox Apts, Provo UT
3. Royal Crest
4. Heritage/Baronessa
5. Hillcrest, Regent Villa
5 jobs I have had (in the galley):
1. Bakery Assistant
2. Cashier
3. Wrap/Sandwich maker
4. Dishwasher
5. Desert Girl
The ABC tag:
A= Attached or Single: Attached
B= Best Friend: James, Brittney, Wendy, basically all my sisters...
C= Cake or Pie: I don't like fruit pies (apple/berry/etc). But I like banana cream and chocolate pies better than cake.
D= Day of Choice: Sunday
E= Essential Item: My laptop or a clean shirt
F= Flavor of Icecream: chocolate with penut butter
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: Probably worms
H= Hometown: Memories
I= Indulgence: Chocolate chip cookies
J= January or July: January
K= Kids: Love mine
L= Last movie I saw at a theater: I don't remember the name. Babylon A.D.? We got free tickets... even then I still would say I'd rather have my time back. It was that bad.
M= Musician: Coldplay
N= Number of Siblings: 9
O= Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P= Phobias or Fears: Canoeing
Q= Quote: You can turn painful situations around through laughter. If you can find humor in anything, even poverty, you can survive it.-Bill Cosby
R= Reason to Smile: My baby sleeps through the night
S= Season: Fall
T= Tag: I'll list it below
U= Unknown fact: I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I hate it when people call my baby chubby. It's nothing new. Where do you think baby fat comes from?... Like adults, babies come in all shapes and sizes. We don't need to hear about our cellulite and chub, and we definitely don't need to hear it about our baby. And Jack's been in the lower end of the percentile for weight. I'd hate to think how other mother's feel with babies that have more average weight growth. Maybe think of something else to say with it if you can't help yourself but say they're chubby? Like comment on his beautiful eyes?
W= Worst habit: biting my nails
X= Xray or Ultrasound: xray unless its for a baby. that way you dont have gunk wiped on you or up you.
Y= Your favorite food: potatoes, roast and carrots in a crockpot. Mmmmm.
Z= Zodiac sign: Gemni
I tag: Whomever wants to do this tag! Especially those of you who haven't been tagged before and have been waiting for someone to tag you! This is for you! But to be more specific? Hmmm. Let me look at my little list of people... I think I am going to specify all of James' buddies. Lorilee, Kiersten, Betsy, Charlene (AGAIN! - she needs to post again so we know what she's up to!), and Hollis! There ya have it! You can choose which one to do!
Take a Peek at Fall ’17
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment