I got my hair cut a few weeks ago (3 I think) and I still hate it. I liked it for a day, and then I was like "awww... I wish I had just trimmed it after all..."
Does this ever happen to anyone else, or is it just me? Its like when my hair is long all I can think of is how cute everyone's short hair is - so I cut it, and then all I think of is how pretty long hair is on everyone. I'm sure the fact that she didn't cut my hair the way I wanted (I kept telling her I wanted a more blunt cut in the back, not so inverted, and it shorter in the front... but it still didn't happen) - so the next time around I'll definitely find someone who does more what I want...
I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the hair. If anyone has any tips, please share. Maybe I'm just stupid and don't know how to use my flat iron or round brush right... With a baby I don't have the hour I used to have to do my hair before the baby came. :)

2 comments:
i was just thinking reading your other blog that i love your hair! i think it's way cute! i'm no hair expert so i don't have any tips for you...sorry! but i seriously love it - and i ALWAYS do that! alan gets so frustrated because i'm never happy with my hair! haha! must be a girl thing!
I cut my hair yesterday and woke up this morning thinking, "what did I do?" But that's the wonderful thing about being a girl, we get to be finiky!
Post a Comment