Monday, November 9, 2009

Project: I Can Survive

So my girl Emily has started up this super cute blog called Project: I Can Survive. She shares a lot of cute ideas and crafty things she has done. I love seeing friend's talents. I am totally blown away by the cute things she comes up with.

For example, she took this rocker...

And turned it into this! SOO adorable. Love it.

I also love all her cute diaper wipe/diaper cases she's done. Seriously. Do they come any cuter? I have seen tutorials online and have failed at every attempt (plus I don't know where to find cute fabric anyways... drag). I've seen them on sale online too, but I really can't justify spending $15 on a diaper case when I can just deal with having the normal one for free. She said she only spent $3 on it. So if you've got skillz that would be nice, right? :) I bet those would be really fun for baby showers, etc.

So check out Emily's new blog. Seriously. She has a lot of cute things on there. :)

0 comments: