I love sharing fun sites of friends. My old visiting teacher, Lydia, has a cute cooking blog. It is called Put a Lyd on It. (Get it - lydia/lyd on it?).
Why I love her site:
When I'm in a funk and I don't know what to cook, I normally go through her site and look through her opinions on the recipes she's done. I like that sometimes she tries things and says she'd do something different. I also love that when she gives the directions to recipes she adds the differences she did, or substitutes, or things like that. I am not a good cook, so I like to know these little short cuts. Anything that can make life easier is wonderful. Plus, she answers your questions when you leave comments.
If you're looking for another fun cooking inspirational site, check her's out. :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment