
As I sat and looked at my son's Halloween candy it made me really think about what my deal was. I had made James buy certain types of candy to give out, with the sole purpose of hopefully not having any trick or treaters so we could eat them. And I can't even really enjoy them because I STILL have a sensitive mouth (to sweets/hot/cold). Kind of funny. I noticed a trend with my all time favorite candies...
5. Tootsie Fruit Rolls
4. Star Bursts

3. Peanut Butter M&Ms

2. Reese's Peanut Butter Sticks -

1. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Does someone have a peanut butter obsession? I would think so.
What are your guys' favorites? Do you get excited about any certain types of Halloween Candy?

2 comments:
we have the same candy likings...peanut butter m&m's are an addiction of mine at times. I also LOVE those fruity tootsie rolls, esp. the blue vanilla ones, mmmm!
You do love your peanut butter don't you? Didn't you used to eat it with a spoon?
You can have all my tootsie rolls- the chocolate ones at least.
I do love Peanut butter m&ms and Peanut butter cups. I also love Twix! I sneak my kids chocolate first. Carmels next. And chewy fruity or gummy candy next. I really should have thought ahead. I bought a bunch of cheap candy that I don't like as much and now we're stuck with it because NO ONE came to our house. Next year I'm getting Twix and Reese's.
Post a Comment