Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Big 5

5 things I was doing 5 years ago: 21 years old (2004)
1. Dating a lot
2. Wondering why Heavenly Father didn't want me to go on a mission
3. Working in the galley (as a cashier?)
4. Always late to my family classes and got a C purely on attendance (I had it right after work)
5. A junior in college

5 things on my to-do list for today:
1. Play with the family
2. Do laundry
3. Work on some editing for pictures
4. Take a shower
5. Get Elena to eat!

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
(If I couldn't just 'put it into savings')
1. Pay off James' schooling and loans
2. Buy a house
3. Buy 2 new cars (and get rid of James' motorcycle!!)
4. Go on vacation with the family to different places (
5. Get everything on my needs and wants list!

5 places I have lived:
1. Utah
2. Arizona
3. California
4. Idaho
5. Oregon

5 jobs I've held:
1. Receptionist
2. Relay operator for deaf ppl
3. Cafeteria assistant
4. Customer Care at Blockbuster
5. Office Manager

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years: 31 years old
1. Living next door to Wendy
2. Owning a house
3. Have 2 more babies... (maybe 1 and pregnant with another?)
4. Hopefully accomplished some of my "50 things I want to do before I die" items
5. Go to disneyland with the kids (Jack will be 6 and Elena 4... crazy)

5 people I tag:
James, Family, Marie, Brittney, and Ryan

0 comments: