Articles like this one my friend shared with me are the reason why I don't post my children's pictures on here. Thought I would share too if you were interested. Some strange things go on sometimes, and I'd much rather not deal with it.
Also, I am going back and forth with thinking maybe I'll just use our family blog and delete this one. I use this one mostly to rant or rave about things like movies/books, etc. - but now I just do that on facebook anyways and i was looking on my dashboard and it says I have 10 blogs I now manage. I think that's getting a little extreme, ha.
I'm still not sure yet if I will or not, because even though I have my family blog on private settings I like having a blog that's open for everyone to look at...
In either case, if you still haven't gotten an invite to view my blog please leave a comment with your email address. I won't publish it for other people to see. Thanks.
Take a Peek at Fall ’17
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment