This is a message from our friend Steve Barnes. James and he served in the same mission in Brazil. So for those of you who have myspace, click on the link and vote for him! Thanks!!!
--
For all those unaware there is a battle of the bands contest going on and I've entered to win! The winner is signed with Myspace records. Most of you know i'm not signed but would love to be. I need everyone's help. As soon as they choose the top 5 bands, which will include me, then the rest of Myspace has an opportunity to vote. That voting won't start until July 30th but what I need is some help. Get the word out that i'm in the contest and post the links of the site with my music and tell them to vote when the time comes! the link http://www.myspace.com/toyotamusic has more details but for now stand by and enjoy the new single "Only a Fool"
Thanks for all the support. You're never forgotten!
Take a Peek at Fall ’17
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment