Friday, January 9, 2009

Boy or Girl? What do you think?!?

I posted this on the other blog so I thought I'd do it on here too. We started up a baby pool where you can make guesses about our upcoming baby. We had an ultrasound on Tuesday and they made a guess on the baby's gender! The technician wasn't sure if she was seeing the right thing because the baby was breech and in a really weird position so she said the next ultrasound hopefully will be more accurate whether it will be boy or girl.

We weren't expecting a gender guess yet, so it got us wondering what you guys thought. Will we be having a lil sir or a lil miss? Click on the link below and tell us your guess.

2 comments:

Jes said...

What the heck!?!? You're not going to tell us the guess?? Really? Leave us hanging like that?

:)
Jes.

Jes said...

Ok, from your comment on my blog I think I now know what the gender is! :0) Congratulations! hee hee!