1. He easily forgives my mood swings.
2. He takes me on dates and tells me he loves me every time he talks to me.
3. He doesn't like fighting so we don't stay mad at each other long.
3. He doesn't like fighting so we don't stay mad at each other long.
4. He has a lot of dreams and goals in life.
4 Jobs I've Had
1. Melaleuca
1. Melaleuca
2. The Galley
3. Coram Health Care
4. Temp Agency
4. Temp Agency
4 Movies I liked but never watched more than Once
1. Life is Beautiful
1. Life is Beautiful
2. Charlotte's Web
3. Ice Age 2
3. Ice Age 2
4. The last Bourne movie
4 TV Shows I Watch
1. The Office
1. The Office
2. TLC's What Not to Wear
3. 30 Rock (sometimes)
3. 30 Rock (sometimes)
4. Iron Chef or Dirty Jobs with James
4 Places I've Been
1. Hawaii
1. Hawaii
2. Mexico
3. New York
3. New York
4. Canada
4 of My Favorite Foods
1. Fruit Slushies
1. Fruit Slushies
2. Crepes with Cheese Sauce
3. Roast and Potatoes
4. Fresh Rolls
4. Fresh Rolls
4 Places I Would Like to Visit
1. Hawaii Again
1. Hawaii Again
2. New Zealand
3. France
4. London
4 Things I Look Forward to in This Coming Year
1. James graduating college! Yay!
1. James graduating college! Yay!
2. Jack playing in the snow (as long as we get him a nice snow outfit)
3. Still being so close to family up in Rexburg (3 siblings in the Burg this year!)
4. Harry Potter 6 movie
I tag: Brittney, Kyra, Cecilia, Ella, Britni, Heather, Beatrice and Ryan M. :)
4. Harry Potter 6 movie
I tag: Brittney, Kyra, Cecilia, Ella, Britni, Heather, Beatrice and Ryan M. :)

1 comments:
Tag! Or are there no tag backs? I'm kinda new to virtual tag. Besides, the last time I recall playing tag with you, I ended up flying through the air and landing hard on my right side after a failed attempt at using a light post as an anchor for a fast turn/get away. :) No one ever accused me of being super coordinated....
Harry Potter 6... I can hardly wait! It pretty much the only movie I'm looking forward to anytime soon. I'm sure there are others that I would be interested in, but I'm unaware of them (yay for no cable/satellite).
Which island of Hawaii did you go to? I was on Oahu for the 4th of July. Now I know why they call it paradise. Even though the weather wasn't much better there than here (I'm a northerner though and through), it didn't seem to bother me as much there. :)
Post a Comment