
We're still working out the kinks (ie-designing it) but we thought we would give you a sneak peek at what we have been up to. We have had an interest in photography since Jack has been born and we didn't know anyone in the area to take cute pictures of him. Who knew what a HUGE difference a nice camera makes on the quality of the pictures. James even took a class in school to learn the technical aspects of the camera, which has helped us out a lot in understanding our camera even more. We spent a few hours taking pictures with Kevin's Nikon SLR camera and after that James was hooked. It was on the top of his wishlist to get a nice SLR camera! I finally agreed and we upgraded a few months ago to our new digital SLR Canon XS. We LOVE it. We think it is a wonderful investment! We have learned a lot about positioning, lighting, how to set up shots, etc. It's been a lot of fun, and we're hoping to just keep improving more and more with every new session.
So go check it out! Link it! Tell friends! We're doing our first few portrait sessions for FREE! (Well, not our wedding one we set up... c'mon. We do have a baby to feed.)

4 comments:
Michelle, I was wondering how do you keep track of how many people come to your blog and who they are?? do oyu know, you seem smart about that kind of stuff :)
Hey Michelle. So, 2 things. First, I didnt know you guys were in California...Everytime I see you I think you are visiting. Duh..2nd, do you remember the website they said at that fireside? okay I guess 3 things, You can practice on Kylee if you want! I havent been able to get a good picture of her since she was like a year old! I'll email this to you on facebook too..
Michelle I saw you the other night at the fireside. I wanted to say hi, but then you were gone already. Okay I would love for you to take pictures of my babies!!!! I'm so excited for you guys. What a fun thing. Oh and I know my Friend Allison would love it too, and she has the cutest kids on earth. YOu can check her out from my blog. by the way I LOVE your hair!!!! YOu can call email me and I will give you my number 604-8231
Michelle, you are a very talented photographer. I sent Emily the link to your site. She said you have a photographer's eye and they were really good. Maybe when we come up for Thanksgiving you could take some family/ couple shots for us. I take pictures of the boys, but we don't have a great camera and I can't take pictures of myself.
Post a Comment