Monday, February 16, 2009

New Gender Poll

Some of our friends thought our baby game was a little too interactive for their tastes, so we put up a poll on the side of the family blog that hopefully will be easier for everyone to put in their guesses for what gender our baby is going to be. James and I are huge suckers when it comes to polls. We love the guessing games. So even if you voted on our other game still vote on this one! It's fun, I promise! The more guesses the more fun for us and everyone else! So just click over and do it!!!

There's still a link also for our baby game on the side here too where you not only makes guesses on the gender, but on the due date and the baby's weight, etc. We had a lot of fun with that with Jack, so I'm sure we'll continue to post reminders with our baby game every few months or so. But feel free to join in on those guesses as well!

0 comments: