I posted more details on our pregnancy blog about our ultrasound, but in case you don't check that or our family blog I thought I'd give a quick update. The ultrasound Everything looked great with the baby, which made us happy! We have a condition known as placenta previa, so we're keeping our eyes out on developing conditions of that. And we did not find out the gender of the baby... Jim had the technician write it down on a piece of paper and put in a sealed envelope for us because we were still 'discussing' whether or not to find out. I have no idea where James hid the envelope, so thankfully its not bothering me too much because I don't know where our baby's gender is lurking. James has since, I believe, decided he's not going to open it either but is going to hold on to it to see what it says once the baby is actually here.
In other news we're still trying to sell our contract for our apartment. If you know anyone who needs a quick place to live for 2 months, fully furnished, let us know. :)
Take a Peek at Fall ’17
9 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment