
Did you go ever go through an awkward anti-social stage when you got married? I did. When does that go away? ... I'm still in it.

Do you ever miss your single days? Not because you wish you made other decisions or you would want to change anything - but you just miss that time of your life and the friends that you had and have since lost? Or the fun you use to have? I do. I miss roommates, dances, and old FHE brothers)

Do you ever spend minutes just watching your baby sleep because you think she is so beautiful? I do.

Do you wish sometimes you didn't eat so much chocolate and craved healthier things, like watermelon? Mmmmm. I do.

Do you ever feel really lucky with your choice in marriage partner after seeing how some of your friend's marriages have gone? I do

Does anyone else have a problem with going to bed early? UGH! I do.

Do you ever get downhearted when people tell you to your face that they think your child is behind other children his/her age? I do.
Do you ever miss your Independence? I did, but I think I'm getting more of my independent streak back.

Do you ever wonder why your husband chose you out of the hundreds of other people he could have chosen? I do. I feel lucky to have him.

Do you ever wish you hadn't wasted so many journals and notebooks writing about old crushes and lame dating disasters? I do.

Do you get tired of doing laundry on a consistent basis? I do.

Do you get excited with every new achievement your children do? Like more excitement then you've ever felt before you were a parent? I do.

Do you feel content with your life and your choices? I can say I do. :)

1 comments:
YES to all of the above!
Post a Comment