Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ugliest Bridesmaid Contest

Update: I WON!

Wow, thanks everyone who voted. I actually won the contest. Go to shabby apple's blog to see the post. :) Yeah baby.

And for those interested, I am getting shabby apple's this dress in purple. (rhodolite) :) I still haven't been contacted personally yet, but I hope to soon. I love shabby apples dresses, but their bridesmaids ones look a little on the shorter side. bummer. We'll see how that goes with a girl with a long torso and long legs. :)

---

First, I need to say that I love my sister Jeanette and I think my mom does a great job sewing dresses. So this is not meant to be a cut to them or anything. But I am one of the top 5 contestants of the ugliest bridesmaid dress contest on shabby apple dresses, and if I win I get a new dress. I'm contestant #2. Number 4 is winning so far, but it is really blurry/pixely and hard to see - and I think her dress looks more like an 80s prom dress so... we'll see. :)

Anyways, if you have a moment go here and vote for #2.

0 comments: